It is our pleasure to invite you to take part in this international event that will give an impetus to the promotion and implementation of the “One Health” concept throughout the world.
The “One Health” concept means cooperation between specialists in different fields to ensure a future for humans, animals and the environment itself. Now, more than ever, a “One Health” action is needed to preserve life by practicing food safety and sustainable agriculture and safeguarding the bio-economic and bio-security factors.
Taken place during the Romanian Presidency at the EU Council, this conference represents an opportunity for the Romanian “One Health” specialists to make their voice heard in the international landscape.
- Final call for abstracts – 10 April 2019
- Evaluation of abstracts – 20 April 2019
- Final call for papers/posters – 30 April 2019
- Evaluation of contribution – 10 May 2018
- Final Registration – 15 June 2019
- One Health Conference – 21–22 June 2019
Spiru Haret University, 24 Berceni Sos., Bucharest, Romania